Thursday's roundup: Browns get Bowe as No. 1 receiver
Cleveland — The Browns have snagged a No. 1 wide receiver.
Cleveland agreed to terms on a two-year contract with free agent Dwayne Bowe, according to multiple reports. Bowe has spent the past eight seasons with the Chiefs.
With Cleveland, Bowe will fill the void created by former Pro Bowler Josh Gordon being suspended for at least the 2015 season for multiple violations of the NFL's drug policy. Gordon led the league in yards receiving in 2013 and was suspended for 10 games last season. Cleveland's offense struggled without a deep threat.
A big, athletic receiver, Bowe had 60 receptions for 754 yards last season but did not score a touchdown. The 6-foot-2, 221-pound Bowe led the league with 15 TDs in 2010 and has averaged 66 catches per season. However, Bowe has only scored 13 TDs combined over the past four seasons.
The Chiefs released Bowe, 30, last week in attempt to clear some salary cap space.
The Dolphins have decided against matching the contract offer tight end Charles Clay received from the Bills, meaning he'll join the Bills after signing their $38 million, five-year offer Tuesday.
The Dolphins will go with newcomer Jordan Cameron and Dion Sims (Michigan State) at tight end.
... Defensive tackle Devon Still re-signed with the Bengals after getting good news about his 4-year-old daughter Leah's fight with cancer.
Results of her tests this week showed her treatments are working.
... The Falcons signed free agent tight end Jacob Tamme.
... Washington re-signed free-agent quarterback Colt McCoy.
... The Jaguars claimed Bernard Pierce off waivers, one day after the running back's drunken driving charge led to his release by the Ravens.
... The Vikings signed former Packers running back DuJuan Harris.
... The Broncos agreed to terms with free agent linebacker/special teamer Reggie Walker on a one-year contract.
... The Jets signed former Giants offensive lineman James Brewer to a one-year contract.
Lewis in lawsuit
Former Ravens star Ray Lewis is suing his former attorney over a failed development project he says cost him $1.5 million.
Lewis last week filed a lawsuit in Baltimore City Circuit Court against Marc Seldin Rosen, who Lewis says tricked him into investing in the MVP Lanes entertainment complex.